What is Holograph Multichain?
Holograph Multichain provides the web3 ecosystem with multichain digital asset infrastructure. Holograph Multichain facilitates the deployment of digital assets that exist in a single instance across multiple execution environments.
What are Multichain Digital Assets with Native Integration?
Non-fungible tokens minted with Holograph (hNFTs) have the same contract address and token ID across all EVM environments, allowing them to travel freely between networks while maintaining their provenance. Holographically-wrapped fungible tokens (hTokens) keep the same contract address across all EVM environments, offering a straightforward and concise auditing method for locked liquidity.
All digital assets are generated at the same rate using Holograph. If a digital asset’s properties are identical across all execution environments, the network on which it was initially created is irrelevant.
The Holograph Multichain protocol eradicates network tribalism.
How to participate in the airdrop?
Step-by-Step Guide for potential Airdrops:
- Visit the website of Holograph Multichain.
- Connect your Ethereum, Avalanche, or Polygon wallet.
- Create an NFT collection by clicking “Create Collection”
- Now, select “Mint” to deploy the collection on your desired network.
- Click “Bridge” to connect the collection between two networks.
- Try to reproduce the preceding action across multiple networks and purses.
- Complete their Zealy duties as well.
- They have already affirmed that they will launch their own token dubbed “HLG,” and early adopters who have completed the aforementioned actions may receive an airdrop upon token launch.
- Additionally, they have partnered with LazyerZero to make you eligible for the LayerZero speculative airdrop.
- Please be aware that there is no assurance they will conduct an airdrop. Only speculation exists.
What Exactly Are Natively Integrated Multichain Applications?
Ultimately, the introduction of digital assets that are natively multichain enables smart contracts to operate seamlessly across all EVM environments. This permits the creation of an altogether new category of user experiences: multichain applications with native integration.
Natively embedded multichain applications:
- Built from the ground up with cross-chain interactions in mind
- Hide the complexity of cross-chain logic behind standardized, straightforward interfaces.
- Combine digital asset liquidity across multiple execution environments
What is the Hologram App?
Holograph App is the first natively integrated multichain experience, providing interfaces for creators to create, deploy, mint, bridge, purchase, and sell multichain digital collectibles.
Holograph App enables the following for creators:
- The simultaneous deployment of collections on multiple networks
- The distribution of collections across numerous markets and networks.
- Royalty collection on multiple marketplaces across multiple networks
Holograph Multichain supports multichain creator sovereignty by eliminating the boundaries between execution environments and enabling users to conduct transactions wherever they choose. If a user desires to conduct transactions swiftly and inexpensively while possibly compromising security, they should be able to do so. If a user desires sovereign-level decentralization at the expense of efficiency, they should be able to do so.
The Holograph Multichain App is the first of many use cases that demonstrate the effectiveness of natively incorporated multichain composability.
What exactly is Holograph Protocol?
Holograph Foundation manages Holograph Protocol, which underpins Holograph App.
Holograph Protocol empowers developers through the provision of:
- An interactive command line for protocol interactions
- APIs, Libraries, and SDKs for natively integrating multichain applications.
How does the Holograph Protocol function?
Holograph Protocol is comprised of factory-specific smart contracts that can be deployed in all EVM execution environments. These smart contracts utilize the CREATE2 functionality of EIP-1014, which permits the same bytecode to generate the same contract address in any EVM environment.
The Holographic Bridging process achieves data persistence by combining the CREATE2 opcode with the reciprocal burn and mint method when bridging digital assets between networks.
For more information on the reciprocal burn and mint method, see this thread.
Protocol Specification contains additional information on Holograph Protocol.
What does Operator Network mean?
Holograph utilizes Operators, a network of ecosystem participants who implement bridge transactions on behalf of users (also known as “jobs”).
In order to reduce user friction when connecting digital assets, operators:
- Reducing the required number of txs to execute the process.
- Eliminating the need to change networks
- Eliminating the necessity to administer numerous gas certificates
Operators must bond the protocol’s native token, HLG, issued by Holograph Foundation in order to execute tasks. The probability of being selected to execute a mission is proportional to the number of bonded tokens; the greater the number of bonded tokens, the greater the probability of selection. Operators who effectively complete tasks are compensated with both bridge transaction fees and HLG rewards. If an operator fails to complete a task, a portion of their bonded tokens will be reduced.
See the Operator Network Specification for more information on Holograph’s Operator Network.
What Does the Future Hold for Holograph?
Within the next three to six months, Holograph intends to:
- Add additional networks
- Enhance Holograph App’s user interface
- Enable creators to distribute digital collectibles on a personal dumping page
- Introduce modules from third-party developers